We are committed to protecting the privacy of all users. Any information, we collect, will not be disclosed, or sold, to any other party.
COLLECTING YOUR INFORMATION: When, What, Storage, & Usage
We collect your information under the following scenarios:
- When you become a subscriber to Advaita Vision by filling in the form provided by WordPress.
- When you ask a question via the Contact Form or via the link on the Question and Answer index page.
- When you contact us through any written communications via the email links.
- By making a donation via PayPal through the links on the Homepages.
- Any personal details are stored only on the secure server at ‘1 and 1 Internet’ and in the Email contact list of the private computer used to reply to any questions.
- By subscribing to membership, or by asking questions, you permit us to use your email to communicate with you during group communications.
Changes: You can always unsubscribe by requesting this via the email links at the site, or via the ‘Contact’ form at Advaita Vision.
Direct Communication with us
When you communicate with us directly by using your email, this information may be shared in group mail communications with other bloggers at Advaita Vision. If you do not wish to share your email address with other group members, please state this clearly in the initial contact email.
We use this information to communicate with you only regarding the matter specified in the Contact form or the question asked about Advaita.
All video or audio or printed materials published by Advaita Vision (at https://www.advaita-vision.org or http://www.advaita.org.uk) are the property of Advaita Vision and anyone wanting to re-use or copy must seek written permission from the Owner explaining the reason and purpose of such information.
When using content from external sources, we always endeavor to uphold and follow the legal requirements and to honor the creators’ copyright. Full attribution is given wherever possible.
Please do let us know if you come across any non-conformance and we will do our best to ensure verification, correction, and compliance.